Sunday, August 25, 2002

Delicious dinner experience
For today, I am soooo hungry. All day I was looking forward to my delicious dinner, I have nice meat in the fridge. But at 7pm the case of emergency entered. Booooooze! Electricity turned off!

I went to the hall and watched out for the fuse box. I closed the circuit again and...boooze! Something was wrong, really wrong. I tried to close the individual circuits of my apartment and found out the one with the problem. Looking on circuit diagram, which was luckily showed within the box, I found out that the problem must be with my electric kitchen stove. I protracted the jack and closed all circuits again. And...no booooze came. Everything was in perfect order. Except that my hot, delicious evening dinner became a cold bread and cheese meal. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment