Friday, September 26, 2003

Off to Berlin / Marathon Live Stream
In a few hours Julia, Kai and me will start off to Berlin. We'll stay at my cousin's new apartment and have a nice sportive weekend :)

Saturday is a breafast run from the Charlottenburg Castle to the Olympic Stadium, later in the evening the big open air party at the Brandenburg Gate. Don't miss the marathon start at Sunday 9 am. It'll be aired on tv in major parts worldwide and on their website www.berlin-marathon.com there'll be a live race system. Just type in my start number 20676 and you can follow me live running on the track, see a video of me at the finish... My plan is 3:30 h, finishing around 12:35. Let's see!

On RBB Online there'll be several live streams of the Marathon starting Sunday 9 am. So tv coverage reaches every little corner of our planet. :)

Have fun, as I'll definitely have.

No comments:

Post a Comment