Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Biking in Spain
So, today I registered my bike for the Spain flights, cause I couldn't find a cheap bike rental in Barcelona. I think about taking my skates with me as well, as the beach boulevard seems to be a perfect spot for skating.

Kai's is also moving out of Ingolstadt next week and he offered me to take most of my stuff on a trailer to Hamburg. So I don't need a rental car and will just leave Ingolstadt with my backpack, bike and cello on a train. Then, after coming back from Spain, I can pick up these things in Hamburg.

Daily Life
Another swimming session with Tim today, followed by a trip to a Vietnamese restaurant. The afternoon I spent in the university visiting some friends and professors as well as researching for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment