Monday, March 1, 2004

The Weekend
On Friday I packed and cleaned my apartment until the late afternoon, before going to Stuttgart by train, where I arrived at 1:30 in the night. Around 8 Julia and me went to Mainz, where we walked around the city centre for a while. Hans picked us up later and we drove to the Nürburgring for another Team Cup of the Bonnfinanz Motorsport Team. I was selected to drive with Florian, the son of Hans. We got the pole position for the race, thanks to our combined best qualifying times. And we stayed first until the last half of the race, when someone crashed Florian in the middle of a curve and we fell back to the 7th position. Anyway, it was a nice race weekend and we ended up second in the overall standing for this years Cup.

Sunday Florian and his girlfriend took us back to Mainz and showed us a bit more of the city before we returned to Stuttgart, totally tired.

A message to Kai: Thanx soo much for helping me moving out of my apartment. I'm sorry I couldn't help you more in return. But I'll pay it back in a way, take this for granted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment