Monday, October 4, 2004

On my way South

Sorry that I left you alone for a while.

The Berlin weekend was splendid. First the Katie Melua concert. What a godgiven voice, wow. Friday Lothar and me went on a canoe trip through the city centre of Berlin. :) In the evening we went on a Skater parade before joining a Korean party with delicious food.

Saturday was my race day. It was wet at the beginning, and I started a bit too fast I guess. But in the end the time stopped at 2:09h, something in the middle of the pack. Not that good as I expected, but still ok. It was fun, anyway. After the race I met Jens Voigt, one of the top cycling pros in Germany.

Jolle and Jens at the 2004 Berlin Marathon


The last week I startet training again for my mountain marathon in october. And in some hours I'll leave off to Kempten, making stops in Ingolstadt and/or Stuttgart on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment