Friday, April 22, 2005

The Long Break

Some time has passed since my last message, but a lot happened. The Mannheim Eagles lost the play-off finals, my favourite soccer club Hansa Rostock has won some matches in the last time, so there are still some chances that they will stay in the first league.

Sign in our Irish pub where we hold the Thursday's regulars table (&copy 2005 Jolle)

This week I've been on another SAP-training in Walldorf with two colleges, which was quite some fun as well as helpful.

The winter has finally left Germany, it's getting warmer and brighter. I started my cycling season and added some swimming sessions, but on the other hand neglected running a bit. Well, the positive effect is, that I am well rested right now, so I decided to visit some friends over the weekend and run the marathon in Hamburg. My target is 3:15 h, eight minutes faster than in last Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment